Cheese cream is a creamy cheese mass that is used to soak cakes, flatten cakes and decorate the dessert surface. In the preparation of cheese cream use soft curd cheeses, as well as cottage cheese. The cream turns out to be quite dense, holds its shape well, has a delicate creamy taste, it can be painted with food colors and add various flavoring accents.
Cream cheese was used in the confectionery business not so long ago, but has already managed to gain popularity among consumers and culinary specialists. It is cooked quickly, does not require special skills, it always turns out delicious, and in desserts (cakes) it manifests itself in the best way. The editors of “Fast Recipes” recommends preparing a cream cheese for cake using a selection of proven cooking options.
* will open in a new tab
So, continue the recipe…
First, put the cheese in the bowl of the mixer and stir with the mixer at the slowest speed so that the cheese becomes soft.
Then add cream, vanilla and icing sugar, mix everything again at low speed until smooth.
Now you can beat at high speed. Whipping time depends on the power of your mixer. My 1000 watts, I whipped 5 minutes at 6th speed.
Cheese and cream mass will increase in volume by 2 times, it will become airy and at the same time dense and will easily stick on the whisk of the mixer.
You do not need to whip anymore. Cream cheese cheesecake is ready, now it can be used in business.
I decorated them with carrot cupcakes, made such cute hats.
This cream can and should be tested on other desserts. If you use it as a layer in a biscuit cake, then increase the amount of cream, and you do not have to use impregnation for the biscuit. Moisture cream will be enough.
If you want to level the cake with them, then, on the contrary, reduce the amount of cream relative to the cheese. For example: 80 grams of cream per 400 grams of cheese.
To decorate cupcakes, I took those proportions of ingredients that are listed in this recipe, which you are reading now.
Try, experiment and you will definitely get exactly the consistency of the cream that you need!
People often ask me whether it is possible to freeze cream cheese. I answer - it is possible, but with some reservations, because after defrosting your cream will be watery and exfoliate.
It is better to defrost it in the refrigerator for several hours, and then mix or beat again.
Therefore, I recommend freezing only that part of the cream that you have found to be in excess, and use it after thawing in the filling or layer of cake. Such a cream will not work for decoration.
I hope the recipe and my recommendations were useful to you.
I look forward to photos with your masterpieces, which you can attach in the comments below.
How to make Cheese Cream
You’ll need some very simple ingredients,
- 300 grams of soft cream cheese (ideal for Mascarpone),
- 100 grams of butter,
- About 80 grams of powdered sugar
- 1/3 teaspoon vanillin.
Important!So that you get the perfect cream. The oil should be soft. Take it out of their refrigerator, about an hour before cooking. But the cheese on the contrary, should be cold, get it immediately before whipping the cream mass.
General principles of cooking
- The fat content of dairy products is selected to your taste, the main thing is that the cottage cheese is not too granular and dry. From soft curd cheeses for cream cheese, you can take both expensive: Mascarpone or Philadelphia, and their budget counterparts: President, Hohland or Viola
- The cheeses are beaten with a mixer until splendid, adding sugar in the form of sand or powder, after which other components are gradually mixed in, which, like the sweetener, are introduced into the cream in small portions. The result depends not only on the exact observance of the prescription recommendations, but also on the quality and freshness of the products used. Of no small importance on the quality of whipping cream is the temperature of the products.
- If the recommended temperature regime is not observed, the mass may not whip and will delaminate during cooking. The proportions of products may vary to some extent at the discretion of the confectioner. It is worth noting that cheese cream should contain a lot of cheese.
- For the preparation of cheese cream, often butter or cream is added to the main products. Oil makes it more stable, and cream gives a more delicate creamy taste.
- Cheese butter cream is used to decorate a finished cake. To create certain details of the decor, it is tinted with food colors, interfering with the finished cream.
We start cooking with butter. Put it in a bowl or bowl from the mixer. Beat softened butter with a mixer at medium speed, about 2-3 minutes.
Next, we begin to pour powdered sugar into it. At the same time, we continue to beat. Add vanillin (or extract). Beat until the white mass increases in volume.
The last thing we add is cheese. We spread it in oil in parts (tablespoon). Using the mixer carefully, it is better to mix at low speeds.
Important! The cream must not be whipped, otherwise it will exfoliate, and carefully mixed until a completely homogeneous mass is obtained. If you worry that this cannot be done with a mixer, use a spatula to mix butter and cheese.
At first glance, the resulting Cheese cream may seem too liquid to you. This is not true. Put a bowl of cream in the refrigerator for a while, slightly cooled, it will acquire the necessary plasticity. It is in this state that it must be used for alignment and decoration.
Want to get access to 176+ mic and lessons right away?
👌 6 recipes for cream leveling creams😋😍
😉 Recipes by 👉 @muscakes 👈
🤗Today I want to introduce you to my selection of ideal creams for smoothing the cake! 😉
❕ “Ice cream” is a stable cream for topcoat. He will help out
even in the summer heat when many other creams will flow
❕ What we need:
🔸 Sour cream (from 20%) - 350 g,
🔸 Butter - 120 g,
🔸 Egg - 1 pc.,
🔸Sahar - 110 g,
🔸 Flour - 3 tbsp. spoons
🔸 Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
👉HOW TO PREPARE CREAM “PLOMBIR” FOR
👉1. Combine sugar, sour cream, vanilla and egg
👉2. Add the flour. Mix
👉3. We put in a water bath. Stir constantly. Tomim until it thickens
👉4. We set it aside when, when stirring, the trace from the spoon becomes clear, and
the surface of the cream does not recover for a long time
👉5. Cover the container with foil in contact. Cool the cream for 30-40 minutes
👉6. Start whipping butter
👉 7. The oil will visibly lighten, and now in small portions we introduce our
creamy mass. All this time do not stop whipping
👉8. Now our goal is for the cream to become lush, light, airy. Just like that
cream easy to smooth the surface of the cakes
❕ NUANCES: ❕
✔️Oil must be removed from the refrigerator in advance to make it roomy
✔️The less fat content of sour cream, the longer the cream will stay on water
bath until it thickens.
🤗 As soon as you try it and master some principles of its preparation, you
immediately come up with your favorite recipe and it will be unique!
🔸 Cream (fat content from 30%) - 70-100 g,
🔸 Cream cheese - 100 g,
🔸 Sugar powder - 50-60 g
🤓The most important thing in this cream: choose the right curd cheese, which is not
should be marked “fused”. Look carefully at the cottage cheese etiquette, there is only a note that “creamy”. In addition to Hochland Almette, you can
use any other cottage cheese, such as Violette
❕1❕HOW TO PREPAR CREAMY-CHEESE
👉1. Combine all the ingredients and beat in a blender
👉2. At first (about a minute) at low speeds
👉3. Then, when all the ingredients are combined, add speed and whisk until
splendor. It can take about 5 minutes (but it all depends on your power
👉4. The finished cream becomes silky and matte
⚠️ NUANCES: ⚠️
😉Only high-quality cheese is suitable for this cream!
😉 Put cheese, cream and dishes in which this cream will be prepared, put in
fridge / freezer one day before cooking
Cream may leak in the heat. Keep that in mind.
🍰 CHEESE CREAM ON OIL🍰
🤓 They can easily level cakes even in summer
🔸 Butter - 100 g,
🔸 Cheese - 300 g,
🔸 Sugar powder - 60-80 g
❕ How to cook:
👉1. About 2 minutes, beat the butter with a mixer at medium speed
👉2. Beat butter with powder for 7-9 minutes. We should get a white fluffy
👉3. Beat a few more minutes, adding cheese in small portions
The final step will be the cooling of the cream
⚠️ NUANCES: ⚠️
😉 The decisive moment is the temperature of the ingredients! 😉 Cheese must be cold,
oil - room temperature
😉 Beat the butter until it turns white
😉Oil choose high-quality, 82.5% fat
😉After adding cheese, it is not recommended to whip the mass for a long time so that the cream does not exfoliate. You can even beat with a mixer, and mix with a spatula
😉To make it easier to work with this cream, you should get it in advance from
the refrigerator. But the cake itself needs to be periodically cooled after applying a layer of cream.
❕About about the huge plus of this cream! It even fits mastic! In this cream, everyone falls in love! 😉He is ready to serve us in the most crucial and difficult moments:
😉 In the heat, during long transportation, to create a beautiful decor, etc.
🔸 Dark chocolate - 180 g,
🔸 Cream (from 30%) - 75 g,
🔸 Butter (82.5%) - 105 g
❕How to prepare ganache cream: ❕
👉1. Pour the pieces of chocolate cream. And send them drown in the water
bathhouse. Stir, stir and stir.
👉2. When our mass becomes homogeneous, without lumps and shiny, remove from
fire and cool to 40
👉3. Add warm (room temperature) oil. Mix well until
👉4. Close wrap in contact
👉5. Remove in the cold for an hour or two, so that our cream becomes dense
⚠️ Subtlety: ⚠️
👉 The oil should be at room temperature. 👉If you forget to get it in advance, put it a little warm in a water bath (do not drown). 👉 Then just whisk it with a blender
👉 The better the chocolate we used to prepare, the faster our cream
😉 It can be prepared with powdered sugar, or can be made with condensed milk. Do you want the taste of this cream to become brighter? Then some alcohol can give you amazing emotions.
🔸 Oil - 200 g,
🔸Cooked milk - 400 g
👉How to prepare an oil cream:
👉1. Beat butter at room temperature with a mixer at medium speed while it is
won't become lush and won't turn white
👉2. Without stopping whipping, add condensed milk
👉3. We increase the speed and beat until smooth.
⚠️ Nuances: ⚠️
👉 Proportion of ingredients is your choice. If you want to make it denser
consistency, add oil (up to 1 to 1 proportions).
ВО CREAM CREAM 🍰
❕ Required Products: ❕
ВорTvorog - 340 g,
🔸 Butter - 180 g,
🔸 Sugar powder - to your taste
👉HOW TO PREPARE CURING CREAM FOR
👉1. We wipe the cottage cheese through a sieve
👉2. Whisk the oil at room temperature
👉3. Add the icing sugar to the butter and beat for a few more minutes.
👉4. Add cottage cheese. Beat until smooth
⚠️ Subtlety: ⚠️
👉Oil of only good quality!
👉Thanks to the fact that the curd is ground, the mass turns out to be lush and airy
👉 There are many ways to make curd cream. And this gives us the opportunity to find the perfect option for ourselves.
Thank you all for your attention! 😍😉
Cheese cream and cheese cream at home
- cream cheese - 300 g
- butter - 100 g
- icing sugar -60 - 80 g
Place butter at room temperature in the mixer bowl. Beat it at an average speed of the mixer for 1-2 minutes, add powdered sugar to the butter, beat until whitening and increase in weight, add vanilla sugar. Then, without ceasing to whip, add cream cheese, little by little and whisk for a couple more minutes.
Put the cream in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Cheese does not need to be whipped for a long time, if you have a spatula nozzle, then you can just mix it in whipped butter. If you beat for a long time, the cream will exfoliate.
If the cream went lumpy, then you either re-pulled the mass, or the technology for storing cheese was violated. It must not be frozen, and if it suddenly froze in the store, then the lumps will certainly be. Then such cheese must be pierced with a blender immersed until smooth.
In this cream, you can add both food paints and berry puree, to give an interesting shade.
Before decorating a cake or cupcakes, you need to get the cream from the refrigerator for about 15 minutes in order to keep it warm a little, otherwise the cream will be uncomfortable to work with and the edges of the roses will tear when planted on the cupcake.
Also, during leveling, the cake should be periodically sent to the refrigerator so that the layer solidifies a little.
This cream cheese can be frozen, and even cover them with mousse cakes, use under mastic or fill with colored glaze. Since butter is part of the composition, almost nothing happens to the cream.
Cream Cheese in Butter
- peasant butter - a standard pack,
- curd cream cheese - 560 g,
- icing sugar - 180–220 g,
- vanillin - a pinch
- food coloring (if necessary).
A couple of hours before the expected preparation of the cream, we extract the cream cheese and butter from the refrigerator and allow the products to warm up and soften. Beat soft butter with a mixer to make it more magnificent, after which we mix powdered sugar and a pinch of vanillin into it.
In small portions, we start adding cottage cheese cream to the cream, each time mixing it gently until smooth at low mixer speeds, but not whipping. If desired, the cream can be filled with the desired color by adding food coloring.
Strawberry Cheese Cream
- strawberries 200 g
- Philadelphia cheese 100 g
- honey 1 tbsp. l
My strawberries, cut, pierce with a blender with honey. Add cheese and punch a little more. Cheese cream is ready!
Cheese cream with condensed milk
A simple way of two products. From boiled condensed milk, thick, sweet, saturated cheese cream is obtained that are suitable for leveling cakes, decorating mini-cupcakes (cupcakes) and filling the tubes.
- Mascarpone - 250 gr.,
- Boiled condensed milk - 360-380 gr.
Put the Mascarpone in a bowl and mash it with a fork. Add the remaining sweet component and beat with a mixer until thick.
Cheese cream for smoothing the cake
Gauze cut folded in 4 layers, wrap sour cream. Then put the gauze section with the fermented milk product in a colander, and set it in a deep bowl. Put in the refrigerator for a day. After 24 hours, drain the liquid.
Coconut, raisins, dried apricots and chocolate can be added to the finished cheese-cream
Chocolate Cheese Cream
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of butter 82.5%
- 100 grams of powdered sugar
- 300 grams of cream cheese
We need to get the oil from the refrigerator, it must soften, in no case do we heat it in the microwave, we do not need such a liquid structure. Cut into small cubes, so it quickly becomes the condition I need.
We need to melt the chocolate, I drown it in the microwave in pulses of 20 seconds, each time mixing well. Melted chocolate should be cooled to room temperature.Put the butter and melted chocolate in a bowl of the mixer, and beat with powdered sugar for about 5 minutes.
It should turn out a lush, homogeneous mass without lumps. Then add cream cheese there. We mix our mass at medium speed, until unification. We remove the cream for 30 minutes in the refrigerator and you can get to work.
Cream Cheese with Cream
- 300 g cream cheese
- 100–150 ml of butter cream 33–35%
- 100-120 g of powdered sugar
- vanilla extract as desired (other extracts, liquors)
Mix very cold cream cheese with icing sugar. Beat at medium speed until smooth. If you will use fat cream cheese, such as mascarpone, beat it at minimum speed and a very short time so that the cheese does not separate. Add 100-150 ml of very cold fat cream. Beat at medium speed.
Remove the cream for 30-40 minutes in the refrigerator to make it even more dense. Then we transfer it to a pastry bag and we can decorate cakes, cupcakes or other desserts. One serving of this cream is enough to decorate 12 cupcakes. This cream is prepared quickly and simply, it turns out pretty dense, holds its shape well and has a delicate creamy taste!
Cream cheese with white chocolate
- 225 grams of white chocolate
- 340 grams of cream cheese
- 170 grams of non-salted butter
- 1 + ½ tsp juice with lemon
A bar of chocolate (or two) must be broken and melted in a water bath. After melting the chocolate, leave it for a while, until the mass reaches room temperature. Cream cheese, at room temperature, need to be whipped until smooth.
Pour the cooled chocolate to the whipped cheese. Having established the homogeneity of the cheese-chocolate mass, we introduce butter into the mixture (which should be kept at room temperature for softening). Then you can add lemon juice.
Cocoa Butter Cheese Cream
- Curd cheese 140 g
- Butter 70 g
- Icing sugar 20 g
- Cocoa Powder 20 g
Beat softened butter with icing sugar. Add cottage cheese and cocoa. At low speeds of the mixer or whisk, mix the cream until smooth. Cool the cream for 30 minutes.
Choosing the right products for cream cheese
The key to an ideal dessert is quality and fresh products. For the manufacture of real cheese cream, only cream cheeses with a delicate creamy consistency and light taste notes of cream and cheese are suitable. The most common brands are “Philadelphia” and “Mascarpone”, they are prepared from natural cream and milk with additives that lead to coagulation.
Curd, cream cheese and Ricotta cheese, made on the basis of whey, are not used for production. Concentrated milk with sugar in recipes uses classic and boiled, made in accordance with GOST.
How to choose cream butter
The basis of a delicious cream is butter and, first of all, the final look and texture of the dish depends on its quality.
- First of all, choose the freshest oil. Be sure to check the production date and expiration date of the product. Also buy oil that is stored in the store under proper conditions, and not just on the counter.
- The composition of a good and high-quality oil should include only cream. A mixture of two types is allowed, but no more, that is, the composition consists of one, two ingredients. If you have more than two components - refuse such a purchase.
- The fat content of the oil used to make the cheese cream is of great importance. The percentage of fat in oil should be at least 83%. Then the consistency of the cream mass will be good and it will be very easy to work with.
- Also in the preparation of the cream, the color of the oil is important. If the oil is yellow, then the cream will be of such a shade. To prepare a snow-white cream, you need to choose a matte white oil.
- Do not experiment with brands of oil, but take one in which you are 100% sure. Oil is not cheap, so the money will be more intact.
- Bringing home the oil you need to store it correctly. If you prepare the cream immediately, then you can put the oil in the refrigerator. But if you bought a dairy product in advance, send it to the freezer.
- Thaw the oil before cooking it is necessary gradually. First, remove it from the freezer to the refrigerator, and after a while, when the oil is malleable, thaw at room temperature.
How to level the cake with cream?
Having picked up the necessary recipe and made a cream for smoothing the cake that does not melt, it is also important to apply it correctly on the dessert surface, which a detailed master class will help to cope with.
- A little cream is placed in the center of the cake.
Many confectioners use cream cheese in butter to even out the cake, which has a relatively dense texture and excellent taste. If desired, you can make the coating even denser and stronger by adding crumbs from shortbread cookies to the cream, grinding it in a blender, sweet vanilla crackers or crushed leftover biscuit.
- cream cheese - 400 g,
- butter - 200 g,
- powdered sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons or to taste.
- Beat butter at room temperature with powdered sugar at high speeds for about 2 minutes.
- Cheese is added and the ingredients are thoroughly mixed at a minimum mixer speed of approximately 30 seconds.
- Ready cream for leveling the cake is placed for several minutes in the refrigerator.
Cream Cheese Recipe in Butter
I will tell you a secret: the ratio of butter and cream / curd cheese in this cream can be absolutely anything, tailored to your tastes: from 1: 3 to 1: 1. In other words, from 100 gr. butter per 300 gr. cheese up to 200 gr. butter for 200 cheese, while regulating the sweetness of the cream by adding or reducing icing sugar.
Keep in mind that children, for example, do not really like the overly prevailing sour taste of cheese.
I tried a huge variety of different combinations, and I will give you the recipe for the cream that has become a “namber van” for me personally and for my customers.
Curd cake alignment cream - recipe
The ideal cream for leveling the cake, which is also suitable for the layer of cakes, can be made from cottage cheese. The latter should be soft, with minimal grit. For added tenderness, it is first interrupted by a blender until a creamy texture is obtained. Nothing prevents tinting the cream while driving in with a fat-soluble gel dye.
- cottage cheese - 250 g
- butter - 200 g,
- icing sugar - 70 g
- condensed milk - 70 g.
- At room temperature, curd and beat condensed milk with a blender.
- The softened oil is beaten with a mixer with powder until whitening.
- In portions, add cottage cheese with condensed milk to the oil and mix.
- If the curd cream for smoothing the cake is liquid, you can put it in the cold for a couple of minutes, and then apply it as intended.
On a cake weighing about 1.5 kg
- butter (min. 82%), softened - 175 gr.
- icing sugar - 185 gr.
- cream / curd cheese ( Cremette , Almette, Violet) - 225 gr.
- vanilla extractornatural vanilla sugar powder - 1 tsp
If desired, instead of vanilla extract, you can add grated zest of 1 lemon, 1 lime, 1 orange and 1 mandarin to the cream and get a funky cream with a citrus flavor.
It must be of very good quality. And its fat content should be 82.5%. I prefer the oil manufacturer "Mille":
But sometimes I use Prostokvashino oil, also 82.5% fat:
Oil can be replaced with cream, the fat content of which should not be less than 33%.
Oil must be very soft and supple. To do this, they take it out of the refrigerator at least a couple of hours before making the cream.
An oil-based cream is used to align cakes and create cream decorations - since it is more stable.
When are creams used? They are needed to give lightness to the cream, a special airiness, the taste of cheese with cream is incredibly delicate, the cream melts in your mouth. I use it to layer cakes and toppings. With such a cream, the cake tastes easier.
Chocolate cream for smoothing the cake
Chocolate cream ganache for smoothing the cake turns out to be magnificent in texture, does not flow, perfectly lays on the surface of any dessert and at the same time pleases with an amazing taste. Such a cream will ideally harmonize with chocolate cakes and impregnation from cream, cottage cheese with the addition of condensed milk, butter.
- cream cheese - 250 g,
- dark chocolate - 200 g,
- cream 33% - 200 ml,
- icing sugar - 50 g.
- Cream is heated to a boil, but not boiled.
- Pour the cream with chocolate, leave for a minute.
- Stir the mass until a homogeneous emulsion, cover with a plastic wrap in contact and remove for 6-8 hours in the cold.
- Beat cream cheese and powder until splendid.
- Combine the cheese base with ganache, stir the chocolate cream to smooth the cake until smooth.
But this ingredient needs special attention. Since we need only curd soft cheese. No fused variations are suitable. For you, I specifically photographed the cheese that I most often buy for cheese cheese.
Now in the store you can find several variations of cream cheese curd. Personally, I really liked a few options. Among them: Philadelphia (soft, delicate, slightly sweet) and Almette (cottage cheese, tinted brackish) Hochland, Violette.
Another important condition to get a good cream is that you need a suitable temperature for this ingredient. Cheese should be cold and firm. It is advisable to get it from the refrigerator at the last moment. Only then will we achieve the effect of a weightless “cloud” cream.
Cream “Sundae” for cake alignment - recipe
Cream "Sundae" for leveling the cake, prepared according to the following unconventional technology, is a budget alternative to cream cheese. Sour cream, like butter, should be of high quality, natural and fresh. The final texture of this cream is suitable not only for leveling, but also for decorating products.
- fat sour cream - 200 g,
- flour - 50 g
- yolk - 1 pc.,
- sugar - 75 g
- butter with a fat content of 82.5% - 90 g.
- Sour cream, yolk, sugar and flour are combined in a stewpan with a thick bottom.
- Cook the cream until thickened.
- Cover the surface of the cream with a film and leave it to cool.
- Beat the butter until white.
- Mix in a spoon custard, achieving uniformity.
- Ready cream ice cream for leveling the cake is placed briefly in the cold.
Protein cream for smoothing the cake
It will be possible to make a cream for smoothing a cake that does not flow according to the following recipe, taking as a basis the technique of creating a Swiss meringue from proteins. The necessary density and density of the coating becomes due to the addition of oil. At the time of its introduction, the protein base should completely cool and be at the same temperature.
- squirrels - 4 pcs.,
- sugar - 180 g
- butter - 180 g,
- vanillin - to taste.
- Proteins are combined with sugar and heated to 60 degrees in a water bath.
- Beat the protein mass until it cools completely for about 10-15 minutes.
- Gradually in small portions during the whipping process add soft butter.
- Ready-made protein-oil cream for leveling the cake is used for its intended purpose or is additionally used for the layer of cakes.
I. Simple and fast
We take all the ingredients and beat them at high speed for 5-7 minutes, until the mass becomes a homogeneous, creamy structure. All! Cream we have prepared. As promised, everything is quick and easy.
Cream, immediately after its preparation, it is already possible to lubricate, stuff and decorate. But you can send it to the refrigerator for storage!
* By the way, cheese cheese is perfectly stored for 3-5 days in the cold. Exactly, like products with him.
Cream Cake Smoothing Cream
Cream for smoothing the cake, the recipe of which will be presented next, is suitable for coating products weighing up to 2.5-3 kg. When leveling more weighty, high desserts, use a mixture of cheese with butter or reduce the proportion of added whipped cream in favor of a cheese base.
- cream cheese - 400 g,
- icing sugar - 50-60 g,
- fat cream - 70-100 ml,
- vanillin - to taste.
- Cream and cheese cool well.
- Mix cream, cheese, powder and vanillin in a mixer container.
- Beat components to a lush and uniform texture.
- The soft butter is well beaten with a mixer with icing sugar until a lush white cream is obtained (10 minutes).
The ideal temperature for whipping oil is 20º.
If you prefer a cream of a lighter texture, then your option is a cream cheese with cream. I also love him very much.
On a cake weighing about 1.5 kg
- fatty cream 33-35%, cold cream - 350 gr.
- cream / curd cheese, cold - 200 gr. (Almette, Cremette , Violet)
- icing sugar - 70 gr.
- vanilla extractornatural vanilla sugar powder - 1 tsp
- Before you start, cool the cream, whisk and mixer bowl in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Then whip the cream first at a low mixer speed, gradually increasing speed, to steady peaks.
- Separately, beat the curd cheese with powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- We put whipped cream into the cheese mass and gently mix with a spatula until smooth (carefully, do not overdo it!).
- Before assembling the cake, store the finished cream in the refrigerator.
This and many other recipes for cream for cakes are in my large article "Cream for biscuit cake."
Sour cream cake smoothing cream
Budget cream for coating and leveling the cake can be prepared from sour cream with any percentage of fat content, even the lowest. The addition of gelatin will make the coating thick, and after complete solidification the product will retain its shape perfectly. Before starting to level the cream give a little harden in the cold.
- sour cream - 500 g,
- sugar - 200 g
- water - 60 ml
- gelatin - 60 g
- vanillin, another flavoring.
- Beat the chilled sour cream with sugar and flavor for 10 minutes.
- The gelatin is soaked in water and then dissolved by stirring in a water bath or in the microwave.
- After cooling, the jelly water is mixed into the cream, continuing to beat.
- For an interlayer of cakes, the cream is used immediately, and for equalization it is cooled.
At maximum speed, beat the butter with a mixer (120 g). Then, sift the icing sugar (100 g) to avoid lumps.
Now beat both ingredients for 5-10 minutes until the powder stops creaking. The mass increases noticeably.
Cream Cheese Recipe for Cake Alignment
Well, and a standard cream for topcoat and cake alignment. I use this recipe most often for my custom cakes.
The cream is very light and supple at work. It is applied to a well-chilled cake. The surface of the cake is flat and smooth.
Cream for smoothing cake with condensed milk
An oil cream with condensed milk is simply prepared from simple and affordable components for leveling the cake. Condensed milk should be boiled, thick and necessarily natural, without third-party additives. For a rough first layer, you can additionally mix a little crushed cookies or crumbs from vanilla crackers into the cream.
- boiled condensed milk - 200 g,
- butter - 200 g,
- vanillin, another flavoring.
- Beat soft butter until fluffy and lighten.
- Boiled condensed milk is added in small portions and mixed with an oil base until smooth.
Color cream for smoothing the cake
Cream on white chocolate to smooth the cake can be further tinted with dry or gel fat-soluble dyes. Tint only the topcoat or servings of the cream for application with decorative strokes. Color saturation is controlled by the amount of ink added.
- white chocolate - 500 g,
- fat cream - 170 g,
- fat-soluble dyes.
- White chocolate is melted in a water bath or in a microwave in short pulses.
- Melted chocolate is mixed with cream heated to 70 degrees and punched with a blender until smooth.
- Portions of the resulting cream are tinted with dyes, covered with a film in contact and removed for stabilization in the refrigerator for about a couple of hours.
Introduce cold cheese (340 g). We add not all at once, but in small parts. And the speed should be low, we rather mix than whisk.
Just a couple of minutes, that's all! The cream is ready!
If you were preparing a cream for smoothing the cake, cool both the cake and the cream properly. So it will lie more evenly on the surface. Use special spatulas and metal blades for work - this will facilitate alignment.
If you do not want to spend money on cottage cheese, you can cook it yourself. I gave a detailed description of the process in the article "Cottage cheese with your own hands."
Cake alignment yogurt cream
Even from the most liquid yogurt, you can make a dense cream for smoothing the cake, supplementing the milk product with gelatin dissolved in water or fruit juice. Such a cream can be used not only to cover the surface of the dessert, but also to layer with them biscuit cakes. If desired, add slices of fruits and berries.
- yogurt - 400 g
- granulated sugar to taste
- water - ¾ cup,
- gelatin - 2-2.5 tbsp. spoons
- juice or fruit syrup - 100 ml.
- The juice is heated with sugar or sweet syrup is used instead.
- Gelatin is soaked in water, dissolved in a water bath or in short pulses in a microwave, often stirring.
- Jelly water and juice are mixed, allowed to cool to room temperature.
- Mix gelatin in yogurt, whisk with a mixer.
- The alignment cream is placed in the refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes.
Cheese cream variations
But the finished cream can only be a base. On its basis, you can make a huge number of different options.
And the first option that I’ll talk about is a cream cheese cheeses. I want to note right away that even in my recipe I completely replace the butter with cream, but everyone can try to find their own option, in which proportion to add cream and in which - butter. And also, I remind you, the cream fat should not be lower than 30%!
Custard for leveling the cake
A materially affordable and simple cream for leveling the cake can be prepared on a custard basis from milk. The degree of sweetness of the coating is regulated according to your taste, as well as its aroma, adding vanillin, vanilla sugar, cinnamon or another flavoring to your taste. The oil should be 82.5% fat and exclusively natural.
- milk - 0.5 l
- flour - 120 g
- granulated sugar - 200-250 g or to taste,
- butter - 150 g,
- Flour and sugar with flavor are added to milk.
- Heat the mixture with constant stirring until thickened.
- Allow the custard to cool under the film to room temperature.
- Soft butter is mixed in portions, whipping the cream with a mixer.
Cream Cheese: Cupcake Recipe
As a bonus decided to give you a cream cheese cupcake recipe. In principle, any of 3 creams above It can also act as a cream for cupcakes, but if you are looking for more interesting tastes, then I recommend the following recipe ↓