Owl is one of the cutest birds in the world, which is why it is often used in needlework. The craftswomen have already learned how to knit owls with knitting needles and hooks. Moreover, this character can have a wide variety of sizes and decorative elements. Spheres of application of knitted products are also diverse. It can be a small owl in the form of a keychain or a Christmas tree toy, or you can make a rather large bird and use it as a pillow or rug.
Schemes and description of crochet owls can be found on the Internet sites, and on the Internet you can find ideas for creating products. When the final result and sequence of work are thought out, it is necessary to prepare the necessary materials. If the product is small, then it is quite possible to create a toy from the remains of yarn.
- Yarn of different colors used in knitting. For the smallest elements, it is recommended to use the thinnest thread, then the product is easier to knit, and it will turn out more accurate.
- Hook suitable for the selected yarn. For different parts of the toy, you may need several hooks of different sizes.
- Decorative elements: eyes, beak, tassels, ribbons or cords for decorating seams.
- Materials for stuffing, for example, holofiber or synthetic winterizer.
After the materials are prepared, you can start knitting.
Amigurumi Owl Knitting
Crocheted amigurumi owl can be used as a keychain, Christmas tree decoration or mural with animals.
First you need to take the main color thread, dial 6 air loops and assemble them into an amigurumi ring. Further knitting is carried out in a circle, so the beginning of the row should be noted with a thread of bright color or a special marker.
Description of the knitting process:
- In the first row, 6 single crochet stitches are made. In the second row, you need to knit 12 columns without nak.
- In the third ring, it is necessary to alternate 1 single crochet and 1 increase.
- The fourth row is performed by repeating two columns without nak. and one increase.
- In the fifth row, you need to perform 3 simple loops and 1 addition.
- The sixth row is knitted from columns and additions to every fourth loop of the row.
- In the seventh row, make an addition in every fifth loop.
- Follow the next rows up to the 15th circle with simple columns without inc.
- In the sixteenth row, knit a decrease in every fifth loop.
- Rows 17−19 are knit without changes.
- Next, you need to knit the 20th circle, in which every fourth loop will be reduced.
- In the 21st circle, no changes are needed.
- In the 22nd row, it is necessary to make a decrease in every third loop.
- Then the 23rd circle fits in unchanged. Now you can fill the product with padding polyester or other suitable material.
- In the next row, decrease the decrease with the loops. And the final row consists entirely of decreases.
- Now you can complete the screed. But the thread should not be cut, it is useful for knitting ears.
- For the ears, you need to knit 6 columns without a crochet right on the spot, connect into a ring, and then knit 5 loops. Now pull the knitting, perform the second eye, and cut the thread.
Now the main part is ready, and you can begin to perform the wings of an owl. The knitting pattern begins with an amigurumi ring. Knitting should take place in a circle, and the rows end with connecting loops.
Knitting rows of wings:
- In a ring, tie 6 simple columns.
- In each loop, knit two columns.
- Alternate single crochet application.
- Alternate the addition with two columns.
- The addition is performed in every third loop.
Cut the thread, but leave a long length for further addition. There are two such details to be connected.
For decoration, you can knit a small circle of contrasting yarn and sew it to the toy’s tummy. Thus, the tummy is often formed with a white thread, but you can additionally tie a skirt. You can also connect additional elements, such as the eyes and beak.
Eyes can be formed as follows: knit two round details from white yarn and sew them to the head. Pupils can be embroidered with black thread, sew on beads or stick movable plastic eyes.
The beak is knitted from orange yarn following the example of knitting ears. When all the additional elements are ready, you can sequentially sew them to the body.
Simple crochet pattern
There are other ways to crochet an owl. The master class is quite simple and can be used by beginner needlewomen.
First you need to dial the amigurumi ring. In the ring you need to perform 6 simple columns. Further, the product is knitted similarly to the previous description. Before the 7th row, the main element is knitted similarly to the previous one, and all additions are done in the same way.
Now you need to do only single crochet, without additions or additions. The number of rows may vary depending on the desired result. Just in the process of knitting it is necessary to periodically fold a circular row in half and evaluate the result. When the workpiece is connected to the required level, you can begin to fill the base with synthetic winterizer or foam rubber.
Then the last row of knitting is folded in half and connected with one row of columns.
At the ends of the last row, brushes can be formed and thereby emphasize the ears. To decorate a toy, it is necessary to sew or glue eyes, beak and wings. Also, thin legs can be formed from the wire and attached to the round part of the workpiece. Such an owl looks good if you use several bright colors when knitting and alternate them in rows.
This scheme can be used to make a cushion, only for such a product you need to take a thicker thread and a hook. Do-it-yourself toys such as these will be a wonderful gift for loved ones.
DIY Pillow Owl Pillow: Master Class
Knitted amigurumi owl pillow is made using:
- cotton thread (the pillow can be of any color, at your discretion),
- hook 0.75 or 1,
You will also need a small round piece of wood for the lawn, a 1.25 hook and a small piece of sturdy wire. A crocheted pillow is about 4 cm high.
We knit head, body and ears: master class
Scheme of work: with a pink thread we perform a ring of amigurumi and continue knitting in a spiral
1 p.: 6 s. without n into the ring of amigurumi,
2 p.: 2 s. without n in every item
3 p.: * 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *.
4 p.: * P. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *.
5 p.: * 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n., s. without n., s. without n. *, from * to *.
6 p.: * P. without n., s. without n., s. without n., 2 p. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *.
7 p.: * 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of the next 5 p. *, from * to *.
8 p.: P. without n
9-15 pp.: As the 8th p.
16 p.: (You need to connect the invisible decrease, then NU, insert the hook for the front slices of the 2nd next p. without n in each of the 5 further p. *, from * to *.
17 p.: P. without n
18-19 p.: As the 17th p.
Our pillow is almost knotted, so it's time to fill it, after which we continue knitting.
20 p.: * NU, p. without n in each from 4 words n. *, from * to *.
21 p.: P. without n
22 p.: * NU, p. without n in each of the words 3 p. *, From * to *.
23 p.: * P. without n., s. without n., OU *, from * to *.
24 p.: * NU, p. without n. *, from * to *.
25 p.: NU.
We fix the thread and cut it off, leaving a long tail and adding another bit of holofiber. We tighten the hole and make the ears (right on the head, 6 sec. Without n. In the 1st row, 5 sec. Without n. In the r.).
We knit a wing (2 parts): master class
The scheme of work is as follows: with the same pink thread, we perform an amigurumi ring and continue knitting in rows, connecting the edges with a connecting column.
1 p.: 6 s. without n in the ring of amigurumi, ss.
2 p.: 1 in. p., 2 p. without n in each item to the end of the row, ss.
3 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p. *, from * to *, ss.
4 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *, ss.
5 r.: 1 in. p. * 2 s. without n in 1 p. in each of the next 3 p. *, from * to *, ss.
We fix the thread, leaving a long tail.
How to tie a tummy: master class
Scheme of work: we perform a ring of amigurumi with a white thread. First, we knit in a circle, and then - in straight and reverse rows (we carry out 1 century and rotate).
1 p.: 6 s. without n in the ring of amigurumi, ss.
2 p.: 1 in. p., 2 p. without n in each p., ss.
3 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p. * x 4, s. without n in each from cl. 2 p., 1 c. p. and turn the work.
4 p.: * P. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 cl. p., s. without n. * x 4, p. without n in each of the words 2 p., 1 c. p. and turn.
5 p.: * P. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 cl. p., s. without n., s. without n. * x 4, p. without n in each of the words 3 p.
We fix the thread, leaving a long tail.
Tree: work scheme
With a brown thread we perform a ring of amigurumi, continue knitting in a spiral.
1 p.: 4 p. without n into the ring of amigurumi.
2 p.: 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of the words 3 p. In a circle.
3 p.: P. without n., s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p., p. without n., s. without n
4 p.: 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of the words 5 p. In a circle.
5 p.: P. without n in each p. in a circle.
6-9 pp: as the 5th p.
10 p.: 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of 6 cl. n., in a circle.
11 p.: P. without n round.
12 p.: As the 11th p.
13 p.: 2 p. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of the words 7 p. In a circle.
14 p.: P. bz n. in each p. in a circle.
15 p.: As the 14th p.
16 p.: 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n in each of the words 8 p. In a circle.
17 p.: P. without n in each p. in a circle.
18 p.: As the 17th p.
19 p.: * 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n., s. without n., s. without n. * twice.
We fix the thread, leaving the end for sewing. We insert the wire and sew it on the base. Optionally, you can embroider the roots.
How to tie the lawn: scheme of work
Here we need a wooden circle with a diameter of about 3.5 centimeters and a hook 1.25.
We perform a ring of amigurumi and knit in rows, each of which ends with ss.
1 p.: 6 s. without n in spacecraft, ss.
2 p.: 1 in. p., 2 p. without n in each loop to the end of the row, ss.
3 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p. *, from * to *, ss.
4 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *, ss.
5 r.: 1 in. p. * 2 s. without n in 1 p., p. without n., s. without n., s. without n. *, from * to *, ss.
6 p.: 1 in. p. * s. without n., s. without n., s. without n., 2 pp. without n in 1 p., p. without n. *, from * to *, ss.
7 p.: 1 in. p. * 2 s. without n in 1 p., 5 p. without n. *, from * to *, ss.
8 p.: (Behind the back loop of the loop) 1 in. p., s. without n in each p. to the end of the row, ss.
9 p.: (For the back loop of the loop) ss. in each loop.
We fix the thread and hide the end.
We collect all the details, stitching them together. Be sure to tighten all the knots tightly and hide the remaining threads inward!
The pillow for needles can be knitted in any color, add embroidery or knit even a small owlet. See what cute souvenirs you can get!
As you can see, everything is quite simple.
Good luck with your knitting and be sure to share photos of your work in the comments!
In the photo above we see an owl-shaped rug. It fits quite simply. We needed “Grass” yarn for the base of the rug, white, black and brown yarn to make the rug look like an owl, that is, for decoration. And the hook, or rather, two hooks, No. 4 and No. 9: one knitted the eyes, beak and wings, the second - the rug itself.
First, crochet No. 9, we knit a circle with double crochet. We fasten the ears on it in the same way as in the description below. Everything, we’ll not use Grass anymore.
Separately, we knit the eyes with white yarn in single crochet, another row of single crochet in black yarn.
Black pupils are knitted from above. I did this: insert the hook into the center of the eye from the front side, the skein remained on the wrong side. We pick up the black thread, pull it to the length of one row, introduce the hook from top to bottom, pull the black thread, VP. * Insert the hook again in the middle of the eye, pull the black thread, pull the hook behind the first white row, pull the thread, VP, VP along the circle * and so on 6 times, connecting loop. We bring the thread to the wrong side, fasten, cut.
You can embroider your eyes differently. To get sleeping owl, you need to embroider cilia on the lower white part of the eye.
owl eyes can be like that
Beak and wings are triangles connected by single crochets. We knit, starting with 3 sc from one loop, add one loop on each side in each row to the desired length.
Will need: yarn gray, white, black, brown. Hook number 4.
Description. We knit a circle with crochets. We start with 6 columns from the amigurumi ring. We will knit in a spiral. In the first row of each loop, we knit 2 single crochet (sb). In the next one. Then * 2 sbn in each loop, 2 sbn from 1 loop *, and so on. So we knit 7 rows. We close the row with a connecting column. The result was a bun.
We collect 5 air loops (vp) instead of a column with three crochets (ss3n), in this same loop we knit a column with two crochets (ss2n), in each next loop: ss2n, ssn, ssn, ssn, ps (half-column), sbn.
Next, we knit the second ear in the reverse order: Mon, SSN, SSN, SSN, SS2N, SS2N, SS3N.
We cut the thread. Here you can leave the tip of the thread of the same length as the brushes will be or a little longer, then you can cut it.
There will be 2 identical parts. We knit 6 sbn into the amigurumi ring. We will knit in rows, and not in a spiral. That is, we will close each row with a connecting loop. We will hide the tip of the thread immediately, putting it inside the loops. In the second row of each loop we do 2 sbn.
In the third - * 1 sbn, 2 sb from one loop *
The fourth row - * 2 sbn, 2 sb from one loop *. Connecting post. Cut the thread more authentically, then sew it with your eyes to the body.
Pupils can be made from half beads (stick them on glue) or, as with us, embroider. To do this, take a needle and thread, tie a knot. We introduce it from the wrong side to the front, wind the thread on the needle for about 10 revolutions and pull the needle. Sew the resulting design. We tie a knot from the inside.
Each wing consists of 7 parts of different lengths.
We introduce the hook into the edge of the body at about the level where the eye ends. We hide the end of the thread again as we work. We knit 6 vp, then sbn into the next loop. Then 9 VP, SBN, 12 VP, SBN, 20 VP, SBN, 12 VP, SBN, 9 VP, SBN, 6 VP, SBN. One wing is ready. We also knit the second wing.
Beak and legs are embroidered with stitches with a needle and thread in the form of triangles.
To make the owl more elegant, we embroider feathers in the form of white spots with stitches or glue half beads, at your discretion.
Hat with owls. Knitted with needles.
The cap fits from bottom to top. Eyes and beak are sewn on top of the finished product.
First, with an elastic band * 1 front, 1 wrong side * 5 rows. Then we knit owls with a front smooth surface, and around there will be a pattern in which the front and back alternate, shifting by 1 loop in each row.
The Owl pattern is knitted according to the pattern. The pattern is very simple. The scheme for circular knitting. The number of owls is up to you.
If the hat is needed higher, knit several rows, alternating the front and back loops, as between owls.
We will reduce the loops through a row in six places. Pimpochka is knitted with a hollow cord.
Another very simple hat with an owl.
This hat fits from bottom to top. You can knit round, you can make a back seam. First, 3-5 rows of front surface (lapel), then go to the wrong surface, knitting the pattern "Owl" according to the scheme.
Close all loops in the same row. Stitch. Make brushes at the ends of the seam.
How to knit ears? And ears are an integral part of the head. Having knitted the last row (36 st. B.s.), we establish the mount for the mobility of the head, we stuff it and sew it up. The seam is obtained through the whole head, corners are formed on the edges of the seam, these will be the ears. It is enough to flash, stepping back from the tip of the corner about 2-3 cm.
How does the tail fit? With him, too, everything is simple. We begin to knit the tail on the hole formed in the body, between 15 and 16 rows. The first 2 rows are knitted in a circle, then we stuff the body to the desired density, fold the tail hole in half, and knit the 3rd row over the edge, thus closing the hole. Next 4 rows according to the scheme - imitation of feathers.
To make my head spin.
We use a mount, 2 disks and a cotter pin, as for teddy bears. For a big owl, I cut out discs from cardboard. You can also use a homemade mount: 2 buttons, 2 discs made of cardboard (thick), tighten with a strong thread or you can use a hairpin.
1. Dial 15 vp, sbn into the second loop from the hook, 12 sbn,
3 sbn in the last loop, on the other side of the chain - 12 sbn, 2 sbn in the last loop.(thirty)
2. pr, 12 prs, 3 pr, 12 prs, 2 pr (36)
3. sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (sbn, pr) x2 (42)
4.2 sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (2sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (2 sbn, pr) x2 (48)
5.3 sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (3 sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (3 sbn, pr) x2 (54)
6.4 sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (4 sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (4 sbn, pr) x2 (60)
7. no change (60)
8.5 sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (5 sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (5 sbn, pr) x2 (66)
9-17. 9 rows unchanged (66)
18. 5sbn, ub, 12 sbn, (5sbn, ub) x3, 12sbn, (5 sbn, ub) x2 (60)
19-22. 4 rows unchanged (60)
23. 4 sbn, ub, 12 sbn, (4 sbn, ub) x3, 12 sbn, (4 sbn, ub) x2 (54)
24-27. 4 rows unchanged (54)
28-29. 2 rows unchanged (54)
30. 3SBN, UB, 17SBN, UB, 6SBN, UB, 17SBN, UB, 3 SBN. (fifty)
31-39. 9 rows unchanged (50)
Tightly stuff the part. Fold the edges together and sew them together.
We don’t stuff corners, they can be bent, having formed an eye and fixed, having stitched through.
Eyes 2 Details
1.6 sb in the spacecraft
2.6 increases (12)
3. (sbn, pr) x6 (18)
4. (2 PRS, D) x6 (24)
5. (3 PRS, D) x6 in a circle. (thirty)
Sneakers (start with a pink thread)
1 row-8 vp, in the 2nd loop from the hook we knit pr, 5 sbn (1 sbn in each loop), 4 sbn in the last loop of the chain, on the back 5 sbn, pr. (18),
2 row - 2 pr, 5 prs, 4 pr, 5 prs, 2 pr (26)
3 row - 2 prs, 2 pr prs, 2 prs, 2 psn, 3 prs, 5 pr from prs, 3 prs, 2 ps, 2 prs, 2 pr from prs, 1 prs. (35)
4ryad- 3 VP, 2SSN, 2pr of ssn, 10 ssn, 6pr of ssn, 10 ssn, 1 pr of ssn, 4 ssn, ss (44)
Cut out the insole.
5 row - 44 sbn for the rear p / p
6 -8 row-44 sb. Finish, cut and hide the thread.
Next, we knit the owl’s leg itself,
attaching a beige thread inside the sneaker to the 12 remaining p / p strands (as we strapped the strapping in the same direction), and knit in a circle.
1 row- (sb, ub) x12 (24) for the rear p / p
2 row-24 sbn
3 row - 12 kill (12)
4-20 row-12 sbn. At the first leg, cut the thread.
We tie the top of the sneaker.
We attach the pink thread to the remaining semi-loops of the siding edge and knit in rotary rows (we find the junction of the toe with the edge of the sneaker, count the third loop towards the toe and stick the hook):
1 row-30 sbn, rotation
2 row-VP, UB, 26 SBN, UB, turn (28)
3 row-VP, 28 SBN, turn
4 row-VP, UB, 24 SBN, UB, turn (26)
5 row-VP, 26 SBN. To finish. Cut and hide the thread. Embroider a white thread shoelaces.
We knit the second leg in the same way, but do not cut the beige thread.
1 row- At the second leg we do not cut the beige thread, but immediately begin to connect. We put a marker and knit 4 sbn on the leg, pick up a chain of 12 VP, make a small clubfoot to the legs and attach the chain to the second leg (to the place where we finished knitting the legs).
12 sbn in the leg, 12 sbn in the air chain, 8 sbn in the leg (reached the marker)
2 row - 4 sbn on the leg, 12 sbn in the air chain, 32 sbn (48)
3 row-3 sbn, pr, 12 sbn, (3 sbn, pr) x3, 12 sbn, (3 sbn, pr) x2 (54)
4-13 row - 54 sbn
14 row - (25 sb, ub) x2 (52)
15 row - 52 sbn
Change thread to white
16 row- (24SBN, UB) x2 (50)
17 row - 50 sbn
18 row- (8 SBN, UB) x5 (45)
19 row - 45 sbn
20 row- (7 SBN, UB) x5 (40)
21 row - 40 sbn
Next, we cut the white thread without finishing knitting (leave the tail without making a knot). After we put on the dress, change the thread to beige and continue knitting the head.
Crochet Owl Keychain
The owl is knitted simply (however, basic crochet skills are required) and fast enough. The keychain is small, and the remains of yarn are suitable for its manufacture. According to the same description, but changing the design, you can connect a variety of owls. I hope you enjoy the master class and you will tie both yourself and as a gift of these cute birds.
To knit trinkets we need:
- The main color yarn for the head and wings. It is better to take thin yarn (wool, semi-wool or acrylic) of "natural" shades - gray, brown, beige. I knitted gray Pecherka Beaded from yarn. Also suitable is Children's novelty, Children's whim, or other yarn of similar thickness.
- Colored yarn for body sweaters, hats, designs. There are also no strict requirements. But try so that the yarn for the sweater body does not differ much in thickness from the yarn for the head. I knitted a sweater, also from Pehorka bead.
- Gray (or white, beige, black) yarn for felt boots. It is better to take fluffy yarn. I used Alize real 40 Angora
- Yellow yarn for the legs. I have Alize fine.
- White (or light gray, beige, etc.) yarn for eye trim. I have a pechorka bead.
- Thin yarn for iris yellow or orange. I knitted iris from yarn.
- Yellow floss for embroidery of the beak.
- Two beads (or half beads, buttons) for the pupils. You can take ready-made eyes.
- Monofilament or fine threads in tone yarn for sewing parts.
- Hollofiber or other excipient.
- Sewing needle.
White Owl Crocheted
Owl does not have a name, just a White Owl. For some reason, it seems that by nature she is a lover of stories and fairy tales. Although I read somewhere that an owl is a symbol of protection :) So, while guarding, he can compose and tell something very interesting.
When I decided to make an owl, I wanted it to be white and fluffy. Here's a White Owl out of the hook.
The whole owl is knitted only with crochets. Her crocheted number 1.25. She came out about 9 cm tall. She knits easily and quickly. I will share the description and tell you how to make such a Sovushka, who are interested.
Crocheted Owl - Splyushka. Master Class!
The birds are 14-16 cm tall in hats, the Owl in blue is knitted from a baby novelty (pechorka), the Parrot (well or the Dove, the shape of the beak does not allow her to be an owl) in a pink souvenir souvenir, both toys are crocheted with a No. 3 bamboo hook.
- 30-50 gr. thread of two colors for pajamas and torso
- 20 gr. a thread of a different color for a hat
- hook number 3
- just a little bit white for the peephole (as well as felt for the eyes, who can’t do without a knitted eyelid)
- some thread for beak and legs
- 2 buttons on the eyelet (I have 1.2 mm in diameter)
- two flat buttons for attaching the wings (again, you can without them, just sew the wings)
- about 15 cm. wire for paws
- glue (I have Moment Gel)
Owl master class - amigurumi
This workshop is dedicated to knitting a wonderful little owl.
For knitting I use threads “Iris” and a hook number 1.5.
- VP - water loop,
- RLS - SC
- P - increase (2 sb in one loop),
- U - decrease (knit 2 loops together).
- Cotton yarn: purple, blue, white and black.
- Fine felt half-woolen - yellow.
- Brads are pink, 2-4 mm in size.
- Sintepuh for stuffing.
Crocheted owl in sneakers
So, the necessary materials and tools used by the author:
- Areola yarn 50g / 235m color pink (girls, do not take thick yarn, take a thickness close to mine, if you can’t find just that. Otherwise, your owl sneakers will be incredibly huge)
- Yarn YarnArt JEANS color 07 (beige) winding approximately
- YarnArt JEANS, color 01 (white) just a little
- Yarn children's novelty pechora color yolk. Just a little beak
- White felt
- Safety eyes 18mm blue
- False eyelashes
- A little pink tulle for a bow
- Hook 1.5 and 2.0 and knitting needles 2.0
- Glue, scissors
- Marker for knitting (the toy is knitted in a spiral)
- Pastel, shadow or pencil. Something with which you can toned your eyes in a circle of felt.
Bright Owl Crocheted
Work time: 2 hours.
To work you will need:
- 2 black buttons
- buttons / pendants for decoration.
- I used a ribbon with pompons for the beak, but you can also take a small piece of fleece.
For knitting I took children's yarn, for stuffing - holofiber.
Owl is connected based on owls VENDULKA MADERSKA.
Crochet rainbow owls from moji-moji design
So, let's start knitting.
- For knitting owls and leaves: light hairy coat. Advice on choosing colors for knitting owls: take white wool for knitting eyes, for an owl you need two shades of wool - dark and light, that is, light red and dark red, light green and dark green, etc.
- For the nest: thick dark and light green wool.
- Eyes with a diameter of 12 mm.
- Filler (synthetic winterizer or cotton wool).
- For knitting an owl: hook 3.25 mm (Foreign designation D).
- For knitting nests: hook number 8 (foreign designation L).
- The big needle.
- Marker for knitting.
Applique crochet owl
Materials required for knitting appliques Owls:
- Alize Baby Wool yarn (40% wool, 20% bamboo, 40% acrylic) St. gray and white,
- hook number 2.5,
- black beads for the eye - 2 pcs.,
- bead - heart - for the beak - 1 pc.,
- tapestry needle
- orange floss stitches for embroidery paws,
- knitting marker
- inspiration and good mood.
Crochet an owl or kitchen decoration
Loved these crocheted owls. They are perfect for your kitchen as potholders or just a decoration in the interior of the kitchen. Looking at them is the first thing that occurred to me: potholders or decoration for the kitchen. But you can place them anywhere else. How your imagination works is up to you. It is easy to knit if you know how to crochet. The description is long, but it is described in detail. I think everything will be clear here. So, get acquainted: Owl grab or just a decoration for the kitchen in detail.
Owl - Amigurumi Crochet
Mini amigurumi in the form of an owlet can be used to create key chains, decorate bags, small crafts for children, as a knitted toy for the Christmas tree, etc., as your fantasy tells you. It is also a great way to recycle leftover yarn.
- cotton yarn of different colors
- hook number 5
- black beads or buttons
- syntepon filler
- loop marker.
Toy Clothing: Knitted Dress
We attach the beige thread after we put on the dress and continue our head
22 row- (sbn, pr) x20 (60)
23 row- (sbn, pr) x5, 17 sbn, (sbn, pr) x6, 20 sbn, pr (72)
24-34 row (11r) - 72 sb
35 row - 5SBN, UB, (10SBN, UB) x5, 5SBN (66)
39 row- (9SBN, UB) x6 (60)
40 row-4sbn, ub, (8sbn, ub) x5.4sbn (54)
41ryad- (7SBN, UB) x6 (48)
43ryad- (7SBN, D) x6 (54)
44-46 row-54sbn. Finish, cut the thread. From above we will sew.
We take the same thread that we knitted and sew a little eye. We cut some threads for brushes, at one end we make knots and with the help of a hook we insert into the eye. Sew a little before the end of the second eyelet, insert another brush and stitch it completely. Brush trim and fluff with a needle.
Owls amigurumi crochet. The work of Katerina Petyanina
For knitting amigurumi you will need: Yarn "Children's Novelty" Pekhorka, (100% high-volume acrylic 200 m / 50 g) green, yellow, white, black and pink. hook 2.0 Filler Tips amigurumi description Torso and head Two primary colors are used (green and yellow) 12 VP (green) Row 1: