Porcini mushrooms, or boletus, are the most valuable and nutritious forest products. They have not only a pronounced taste and aroma, but also bring great benefits to the human body. In the summer-autumn period, it would be nice to try to harvest porcini mushrooms for the winter: step-by-step recipes will help you with this.
Before cooking, lids and jars must be sterilized. Hot workpieces must be removed under a warm blanket for 36–48 hours, with the bottom up.
A simple recipe for pickling porcini mushrooms for the winter in jars
According to this recipe, you can cook not only porcini mushrooms. Choose the most beautiful, smooth ones from the basket with mushrooms and pickle them for the winter according to this recipe. In winter, say thank you. Although in our country these banks do not always survive even before the New Year. No, they do not spoil. Just eaten much earlier.
1. The mushrooms are well washed, cleaned. Where there are damaged places, be sure to cut it off. Cut into medium pieces. So that they fit in a jar and it was nice to take them on a fork.
2. Boil water in a pan. Send mushrooms here. Boil after boiling for 20 minutes. Throw them into a sieve, drain all the water. Now rinse with boiling water from the teapot.
3. We wash all greens - dill, horseradish, currant, cherry leaves and separately pour over boiling water.
4. Cut the garlic into slices or strips. Peel the horseradish root and cut it in the same way - rings or straws, as you like.
5. At the bottom of a well sterilized jar, lay out a piece of horseradish. Now put one layer of boiled mushrooms. Put garlic and horseradish root, allspice and black pepper to taste. Now the layer needs to be salted. It is difficult to name the exact proportion of salt. Do it by eye and don't be afraid to go too far. After all, in the winter you can just rinse the mushrooms and the excess salinity will go away. It is necessary to slightly cover the layer of mushrooms, as in the photo.
An important point is the choice of salt! Be sure to take large-stone, without any additives. Some manufacturers call it that on the label - “Salt for workpieces”.
6. From above we put leaves of bushes, an umbrella of dill and again cover with a leaf of horseradish. Now the layers need to be repeated in exactly the same sequence as in the fifth paragraph of the recipe. Be sure to salted mushrooms. So repeat the layers until the jar is full. The last layer will be a leaf of horseradish.
7. Close with sterilized nylon caps. We put it in storage in the refrigerator. But if you have a cold pantry, you can keep them there. The first test can be removed after a week.
It is recommended to start processing mushrooms brought from the forest immediately. White, of course, will not stick together like butter, and will not crumble, unlike fragile plate-like, for example, russula, but they should not be stored for a long time anyway. The state of mushrooms is affected by temperature and air humidity level, as well as the presence of wormy specimens, from which healthy mushrooms quickly “become infected”. therefore even in the refrigerator they should not be left for more than a day.
Porcini mushrooms are cleaned without waterbrushing off debris with a dry brush or sponge and cutting off the main dirt with a knife. In the process of cleaning, mushrooms are sorted by size, overripe and spoiled ones are discarded. The presence of worms in the pulp from the outside is not noticeable, so the bottom of the legs (especially in large specimens) is cut off. The peeled mushrooms are thoroughly washed under running water to wash off all residues of soil and sand well. Long soaking with white is not required and even harmful, since the mushroom flesh is quickly absorbed by excess moisture. This directly affects the density of the structure and taste of the finished product.
How to freeze raw and boiled porcini mushrooms for the winter
When there is no time tinkering with pickling or frying mushrooms for the winter, I freeze them for the future. When you want to make something out of them, you can get a bag of mushrooms and use it for its intended purpose. You can pre-cook them, or you can freeze them raw. The only difference is that in the first case, they can immediately be put in a dish, before being prepared.
White, unlike most existing species of edible mushrooms, do not need preliminary heat treatment. Therefore, many mushroom pickers believe that it is best for them to cook the marinade not on water, but on mushroom broth, while the most delicious pickled porcini mushrooms are obtained without extra spices and spices. Let's take a look at a few simple recipes step by step.
Pickling and salting are different processes. See recipes for pickling white mushrooms in this article.
Porcini mushrooms marinated in their own juice
This recipe allows you to maximize the preservation of the natural "forest" taste and aroma of mushrooms with a minimum amount of ingredients. Pickled mushrooms are served at the table as an independent snack, seasoning with vegetable oil, onions or green onions, peppers, garlic. They are also added to various salads, first courses, vegetable side dishes or cereals.
Servings Per Container: 1,5-2 l
- porcini mushrooms, fresh - 3 kg,
- water - 300 ml
- rock salt - 30-40 g,
- table bite, 9% - 30-50 ml,
- allspice black (peas) - 7-10 pcs.,
- bay leaf - 3-5 pcs.
- Sort the peeled, thoroughly washed mushrooms by size - small ones can be taken whole, large cut into pieces.
- Pour water into an enameled pan, boil, salt and add vinegar.
- Put a small portion of the prepared mushrooms in the marinade first. When they secrete juice, gradually add the following.
- Bring the mushrooms to a boil, remove the foam, add pepper and bay leaf to the marinade. Cook for 20-25 minutes (until the mushrooms begin to sink to the bottom), constantly stirring and removing foam with a slotted spoon.
- Sterilize jars and lids.
- Distribute the prepared mushrooms evenly over the jars, pour the marinade 1-1.5 cm below the top of the neck, cover with lids. Put in a pan with hot water and sterilize over a low flame jars with a capacity of 0.5 l - 20-25 minutes, liter - 25-30 minutes from the moment of boiling.
- Cork jars hermetically with lids, turn upside down, wrap with a blanket and leave to cool completely.
Many housewives find this method quite risky, since particles of sand and forest debris often remain in the broth, on which there may be spores of bacteria of the causative agents of botulism that do not die when boiled. To avoid possible risks of poisoning, it is better to prepare the marinade separately, and the mushroom broth can be filtered and used to add to the first dishes or sauces.
Pickled "natural" porcini mushrooms
Sour preservatives, most often vinegar, are necessarily present in marinades. Usually, they use table (9%) or essence (70%) for harvesting mushrooms for the winter, but at high concentrations it can be difficult to guess with the dosage and the taste of the finished product may be too sharp. For lovers of “soft” marinades, natural bites - apple or wine, whose strength does not exceed 5-6%, are an excellent alternative.
Servings Per Container: 1,5-2 l
- porcini mushrooms, fresh - 3 kg,
- water - 1 l (for marinade),
- white wine / apple bite - 150-200 ml,
- rock salt - 20-25 g (per 1 liter of water for blanching), 40-50 g (for marinade),
- sugar - 20-30 g
- allspice (peas) - 3-5 pcs.,
- black pepper (peas) - 10 amount,
- cloves - 4-5 pcs.,
- cinnamon, sticks - 1-2 pcs.,
- bay leaf - 4-5 pcs.
- Peel, thoroughly rinse the mushrooms and put them in a colander so that the glass is excess liquid. Prepare a brine for blanching - boil 1.5-2 liters of water in a saucepan, add salt (1 tbsp. To 1 liter).
- Dip the mushrooms in boiling brine and blanch for 2-3 minutes (can be repeated several times with short breaks).
- In a separate pan, prepare the basis for the marinade - pour water, heat, add salt, sugar and all dry spices. Boil.
- Place the mushrooms in a pan with marinade and cook after boiling for 15-20 minutes, removing the emerging foam.
- Sterilize the jars, put the lids in boiling water.
- Pour vinegar into the mushrooms, mix well and remove from heat.
- Arrange the prepared mushrooms in hot jars, pour the marinade to the very top so that it slightly overflows, and immediately roll the lids.
- Put the cans upside down, cover with a blanket and leave to cool completely.
Shelf life of pickled canned mushrooms in ordinary household conditions (in a dark, dry, cool place) no more than 1 year.
Ceps marinated without sterilization
If you have the opportunity to store mushroom preparations in a cool place (cellar, basement, refrigerator) at a temperature not exceeding 8-10 ℃, then it is not necessary to seal them tightly.
Servings Per Container: 1,5-2 l
- fresh porcini mushrooms - 3 kg,
- water - 1 l (for marinade),
- rock salt - 50 g (per 1 liter of water for boiling), 30-40 g (for marinade),
- citric acid - 2 g (per 1 liter of water for boiling),
- sugar - 40 g
- table bite, 9% - 45-60 ml,
- black pepper and allspice (peas) - 5-10 pcs.,
- grain mustard - 30-50 g,
- cloves - 4-6 pcs.,
- cinnamon - 1-2 small sticks,
- bay leaf - 3-4 pcs.,
- dill, umbrellas / seeds - 2-3 pcs. / 5-10 g,
- vegetable oil (for pouring) - 150-200 ml.
- Put the cleaned, washed mushrooms in an enamel pan, pour cold water, add salt and citric acid (based on 50 g of salt and 2 g of acid per 1 l). Bring to a boil and boil for 20-25 minutes, constantly stirring and removing foam with a slotted spoon.
- Carefully remove the boiled mushrooms in a colander without turning the pan over, leave to drain.
- Cook the marinade. Boil water in a pan, add salt, sugar and dry spices, boil for 5-7 minutes. Pour in the vinegar, mix and remove the pan from the heat.
- Arrange boiled mushrooms in previously sterilized jars, pour the cooled marinade.
- Pour a little vegetable oil on top so that it forms a thin layer on the surface of the liquid.
- Close the jars with tight lids and put them in a cold place. Mushrooms are fully marinated in 2-3 days, after which they can be served immediately.
Some housewives prefer to add vinegar, as well as garlic sliced directly into jars of mushrooms before pouring them. However, in the preparation of white spices, one should not particularly get carried away so as not to “clog” the natural taste and aroma of mushrooms.
In the oven.
This is one of the most common ways of drying mushrooms and more. First, we wash the mushrooms, cut off all unnecessary things and cut them into thin plates. After washing, be sure to wipe them, we do not need excess moisture.
Also, you do not need to soak them, because the hat quickly absorbs moisture. Therefore, such mushrooms will be dried for a long time. We decompose them on a wire rack, which we set over a baking sheet. We set the heating to 50 degrees. Drying time can take up to 48 hours. It depends on the juiciness of the mushroom.
If you are drying mushrooms in the oven, then leave the door ajar so that there is a release of the released liquid.
In the sun.
One of the most budget options, especially in summer conditions. We sort the mushrooms, finely chop. We lay out on the board. Dry only in sunny hot weather. From above, so that midges do not sit down, we cover with single-layer gauze. Mushrooms are dried for 2-7 days, depending on the thickness and the sun. At night or in cloudy weather they must be removed home.
In the microwave.
This method is suitable for a small volume of mushrooms. To do this, mushrooms are cut into thin plates, laid out on a stand or a flat plate, in one layer. The timer is set for 20 minutes. After that, open the door and ventilate the oven for about 10 minutes. The procedure is repeated 3-5 times until complete drying.
In the electric dryer.
If you have such a useful device as an electric dryer, then the option of drying mushrooms is predictable. Mushrooms are selected, washed, dried from moisture drops. Thinly cut them and lay them on the grid of the dryer. First you need to fade them at 45 degrees. Then increase the temperature to 80 degrees. Approximately it takes 4-6 hours.
Freeze raw mushrooms
1. It is better to use young mushrooms for this. We carefully wash them, cut off all the deterioration. Dry after washing.
2. Cut them into pieces of the required size (depending on what goals you freeze them). We lay out on a board or newspaper. Now you need to give them a little wilting, so that unnecessary moisture evaporates. You can put them in the sun.
3. Prepare dry containers for storage. It can be plastic bags or plastic containers. Just do not freeze a lot of mushrooms in one container. It’s easier to get one bag and use it right away than to chop pieces.
I freeze mushrooms in bags. I lay them out in the freezer, on the board, making a flat layer. Then, when they freeze, you can stack them on top of each other. So it’s more practical to store them.
4. We lay out in the freezer and freeze.
On a thread.
A popular method since antiquity. First, chop finely prepared mushrooms. We pass a kapron or canvas thread into the needle. We strung one after another. We hang such "beads" in a room that is well ventilated and not damp.
3. Fried porcini mushrooms for the winter
My smell of fried mushrooms is always associated with coming from the forest. After all, after the harvest, we always fry them with potatoes. And even in winter, when you take out a jar of fried mushrooms, heat them in a pan, this feeling returns again. Now I will show you how I harvest fried porcini mushrooms for the winter.
Frozen boiled mushrooms
In this way, mushrooms can be added to dishes a few minutes before being cooked. After all, they are already pre-boiled.
1. Mushrooms carefully wash, dry, cut off suspicious areas. Cut into cubes or slices - as you wish.
2. Boil water on a stove, add salt to it (about a tablespoon per liter of water). Lower the mushrooms there and cook for 10 minutes. Then we throw everything into a colander and let it stand so that all the liquid in the glass.
3. We lay them out on a flat surface. If the weather is sunny, you can take them to an open balcony or to the street so that they are slightly dried by moisture.
4. Put mushrooms in prepared bags or containers. We put it in the freezer for storage.
Caviar from porcini mushrooms for the winter
Another interesting and popular snack on the tables is mushroom caviar. It can be served with side dishes, made from it filling for baking, the basis for soup and so on. Even just spread on bread or eat with a spoon is a great option.
5. How to freeze porcini mushrooms for the winter
It often happens that you are treated to a bucket of mushrooms or you collect them, but do not have time to conserve for the winter. In that case, I freeze. It's very fast. And in the winter you take as much as you need and cook what you want.
There are 2 ways to freeze mushrooms - after boiling them or freezing raw ones immediately. Consider both options.
Video - Pickled porcini mushrooms
Ceps are not only very tasty, but also healthy. Nature endows us with its fruits. Already now mushroom pickers are wandering around the forests in search of fragrant mushrooms. And then the fun begins at home - their preparation for the winter.
There are many options and recipes for cooking porcini mushrooms. Experienced housewives have their own proven ways, which are used from year to year. But experimenting is always great!
I hope you enjoy my recipes. If you managed to buy or collect white mushrooms. That article is sure to come in handy. Take it to your bookmarks or social networks, let it always be at hand at the right time.
Visit us often.Our site has many interesting and original recipes. In addition, the site is always updated with new, unique articles! Cook, share, enjoy!
Cooking pickled mushrooms:
1. One of the most important stages in pickling mushrooms is their preparation. So that the jars stand for a long time and their contents do not deteriorate, you need to select only good mushrooms that are not spoiled. They must be washed very thoroughly, if necessary, and cleaned.
2. Pour with water, add a little salt and boil for 15 minutes. Track time from boiling. If there is foam, it must be removed. If you cook other mushrooms, then you need to do this for at least an hour. Then you need to drain all the water, and wash the mushrooms. You can simply dump the contents of the pan into a clean sink and rinse already there.
3. Dissolve sugar and salt in water. Put on the stove and wait until it boils. The exact amount of liquid depends on how many mushrooms you are going to cook. Then pour vinegar here and again wait for boiling.
4. In the pre-sterilized jars, first put the lavrushka with pepper. Some also prefer to put currant leaves or even horseradish here. Fill almost to the top with boiled mushrooms and immediately pour the marinade. So that the glass does not burst during a sharp temperature difference, you can put a jar, for example, on a cold baking sheet.
5. Cover with lids without twisting. Put a towel in the pan. Put banks on it. Pour water about 2 cm below the neck so that it does not boil in cans. After boiling, boil over low heat for half an hour.
6. Now the cans can be rolled up and turned over onto the lids. Cover "under a fur coat" and leave until the next day. They are then successfully stored in the basement.
How to freeze porcini mushrooms for the winter in the raw freezer
If the year turned out to be mushroom, then I must freeze porcini mushrooms. It is very comfortable. In winter, you can get a bag and use it for its intended purpose - fry with potatoes, make pies or cook soup. A lot of options.
Freeze boiled porcini mushrooms
Such mushrooms will be ready for use immediately after heating. Fry with potatoes or send to soup - there is always use.
My mushrooms, dried, cut. Cook for 20 minutes in salted water. So that they do not stick together in the bag, you can dry them in the sun or in a ventilated room until they slightly tuck.
Then we prepare clean bags or containers. I advise you not to put a lot of mushrooms at once. So that in winter it was possible to spend the entire portion at once, and not to chip a piece. After all, after defrosting, they should no longer be re-frozen. We lay flat in the freezer.
Mushroom caviar from porcini mushrooms for the winter - recipe with onions, lick your fingers
One of the most famous and popular preparations for the winter is mushroom caviar. Oh, how good she is at a sandwich or a bite of potatoes. She also uses it in the preparation of sauces, layered with lasagna, bake pies and so on. In general, the application is universal. I offer you such a recipe from porcini mushrooms.
Delicious porcini mushrooms for the winter, fried in a pan in pork fat
Surely such a blank is remembered by those whose childhood or youth passed in the days of the USSR. Then such mushrooms were cooked very often, stocking them for the winter. Such jars always helped out. Mushrooms were mixed in a pan with fried potatoes or added to soups.
Video recipe for delicious pickled porcini mushrooms for the winter in jars with vinegar
We have already examined one way to pickle porcini mushrooms. I suggest you consider the second one. It is presented as a video. The author will explain and show everything in detail.
White mushroom is one of the noblest. It is very tasty and practically safe. Attacking a clearing with them is a great success. And if you're lucky, be sure to stock them up for the winter. Such blanks help out when you need to cook something quickly and tasty.
Pickled mushrooms are a great appetizer. Caviar will serve as a spread for sandwiches, and you can cook soup from dried ones. And this is not a limited range of applications. I hope you use our recipes today
Pickled porcini mushrooms for the winter without sterilization how to pickle porcini mushrooms in jars, step by step recipe with photo
When the mushroom season comes, you certainly want to cook something delicious from the gifts of nature. One of our family’s favorite dishes is pickled porcini mushrooms. A step-by-step recipe with a photo will tell you how to pickle mushrooms correctly.
First of all, we will sort through the mushrooms. Clean them with a knife from dirt and debris. We need only the smallest and strongest mushrooms, and only hats will go into business.
Not only porcini mushrooms will be used for my pickling, I added a few boletus and butter. Hats larger than 4 centimeters in diameter should be cut in half.
The total number of mushrooms I got 1.4 kilograms.
The next stage of canning is simple: thoroughly rinse the mushrooms in cool water, and then fold them to a sieve so that the glass is excess water.
Meanwhile, a pot of clean water is already heating on the stove. As soon as the water boils, lower the hats there and cook over medium heat, about 30 minutes.
Ready mushrooms are thrown into a colander.
TIP: Do not rush to pour the broth from boiled mushrooms. You can make fragrant soup from it or use it to make mushroom sauce. And also, such a broth can be frozen for the winter in the freezer.
While the mushrooms are boiling, let's take a pickle. For each kilogram of mushrooms, 1 part of marinade should be prepared. Thus, in my 1.4 kilograms of mushrooms, you will need a double portion of marinade. Preparation: for every 100 milliliters of water you need to add:
- 110 milliliters of 6% vinegar,
- 0.5 tablespoon of salt
- 0.5 tablespoon sugar
- 1 large bay leaf
- 6 peas of black pepper
- cloves (if desired).
If you have 9% vinegar, then you can use any online calculator to recalculate the concentration of vinegar. The main thing is not to forget to add the amount of water indicated in the calculator to get the right solution. It is convenient to take measurements with a large syringe.
Next, put the marinade on the fire and bring to a boil. After boiling, dip the mushrooms in the brine and boil again for 3 minutes.
Then, quickly spread the pickled ceps in clean, pre-sterilized jars and twist the lids.
From this amount of mushrooms and marinade, I got exactly two cans of 700 grams each. Such a preparation of porcini mushrooms is stored together with other reserves for the winter, in a cool place.
Recipe with currant and clove leaves
This recipe will especially appeal to fans of spicy snacks. Cloves give the dish a light oriental touch. Such a winter snack will become the center of any holiday table. To prepare it, stock up on the following ingredients:
- 3 buds of cloves.
- 3 peas of black pepper.
- 2 sheets of currant.
- 5 grams of dry dill.
- 30 grams of table salt.
Pour water into a clean pot and add a little salt. Bring it to a boil and lay out the mushrooms. Cook them for 25 minutes. If foam develops during cooking, it must be removed. The subsidence of mushrooms at the bottom of the pan will indicate that they are fully prepared. In this case, the brine should become transparent.
Put the boiled mushrooms in a clean container and allow them to cool slightly. Then lay them in clean jars. All that remains is to close the banks tightly and leave the mushrooms in this state for 40 days. Such a snack should be stored in the refrigerator. This is the only way you can save it for the winter.
Recipe for pickled porcini mushrooms.
Peel and cut the mushrooms. Do not marinate separately the legs from the hats, as they like to write in recipes. Cut everything in approximately equal slices. Leave the small mushrooms intact.
Wash the mushrooms and put them in a pan, fill with water and bring to a boil. Remove the foam when boiling.
Then, with a small strainer, I take the mushrooms into another pan and fill them with water.
If you did not forget to boil water - then boiling water, if there is no boiling water, you can also cold. Add a little water, just to cover the mushrooms.
5 liters boiled mushrooms leaves about 1 - 2 liters. water.
Then measure out the salt and vinegar. I take salt ordinary stone (extra is not suitable). I take 9% vinegar.
1 liter of boiled and boiled porcini mushrooms - 1 tbsp. spoon with a small hill of salt and 1 tbsp. l vinegar. I put it on the fire again.
I bring to a boil, remove the foam and add some dry dill seeds. Of the spices I use only them, so as not to interrupt the taste and aroma of mushrooms. But you can put your spices that you love.
I cook all together for about 15 minutes, stirring and making sure that it does not burn. You can add a little water, if you see that the liquid is not enough. Mushrooms should not be digested.
I put my cans in hot water and put in the microwave how much it fits on a pallet. If you take 0.75 liter, then I fit 7 pcs. I turn on the microwave for 5 minutes at maximum power. Banks and dry, and are sterilized.
I sterilize the lids as usual - I boil in water.
At the end of cooking for the entire volume (5-6 liters), add a couple more tablespoons of vinegar, try. The taste should be saturated, because the mushrooms still absorb part of the salt and vinegar.
Sometimes, before laying out the mushrooms, I drip 1 drop of caraway essential oil in a jar. It, like dill, does not spoil the taste of mushrooms. But this is my invention, if you want, try it, but it is not necessary.
I pack the boiling mushrooms in jars and immediately seal the lid (screw or regular seaming). Additionally, I do not sterilize. I turn upside down, cool - and into the cellar.
If you will store in the apartment - just in case, add more vinegar.
You can also add such mushrooms in a jar with vegetable oil to completely cover the mushrooms, close them with a plastic lid and store in the refrigerator.
They are obtained as salty, but the oil should completely cover the mushrooms, otherwise they can become moldy. In the refrigerator, such mushrooms can be stored for two months.
Pickled mushrooms according to this recipe turn out to be of gentle taste, like fresh. I also marinate boletus and honey mushrooms, only in them I can add a little bit of allspice, bay leaf and cloves.
I hope that you will like my recipe for pickling porcini mushrooms.
And you can boil and freeze the mushrooms to cook soup or fry in the winter. I use square packets for juice, milk or kefir for freezing. They in the freezer become tight to each other and economically take up space.
With fresh or frozen mushrooms, you can cook a lot of dishes, for example, a recipe for delicious chicken cutlets with mushrooms.
I like to add mushrooms to different dishes, it turns out very delicious stuffed pike with the addition of mushrooms.
5 votes Average rating: 4.4 out of 5
(Visited 3 834 times, 1 visits today)
Pickled porcini mushrooms with champignons without sterilization
Mushroom platter of mushrooms and mushrooms will make even an ordinary dinner with your family a real holiday. An amazing combination of products makes the workpiece amazingly tasty, contrasting and multifaceted. It is simply impossible to break away from such fungi.
- 0.45 kg of champignons,
- 0.45 kg of porcini mushrooms,
- 18 g salt
- 75 ml of vinegar
- 0.35 liters of water
- 8 gr. peppercorns,
- 3 gr. bay leaves
- 8 gr. Sahara,
- 0.15 kg of onions,
- 8 gr. nutmeg.
Mushroom platter of mushrooms and mushrooms will make even an ordinary family dinner a real holiday
- Wash all mushrooms, sort, peel, soak in plain water for about half an hour.
- After that, grind them a little and put in an enameled pan.
- Pour in water and cook for no more than ten minutes.
- Add all the spices, sugar and chopped onions in advance, cook for about a quarter of an hour.
- Then pour the vinegar and immediately put it in jars.
Dried porcini mushrooms for winter cooking method
To procure such a product is quite simple. First of all, from the total number of mushrooms, you need to choose only those that are not sick with various diseases and are fresh. After they are cleaned of earth and leaves. If you wash the mushroom, after a while it will become very dark, and it is better not to do this. You need to distribute them in size. Boletus edulis is most often completely dried, but before that they get rid of the dirty edge of the leg. If you wish, you can do the drying of roots. Since the porcini mushroom has a very pleasant smell, it can be used for making cabbage soup, hodgepodge, various sauces and borsch. Very often, dried mushrooms are added to the minced meat, which is used to bake delicious cakes.
Before use, dried mushrooms are soaked for several minutes in purified water. After this, the liquid is better to keep, it can come in handy for broth or sauce.
Before drying, remove all dirt from the mushroom legs.
The optimal amount of time that the mushrooms should be soaked in water is from 20 to 30 minutes. When they become the same as before drying, this will indicate that they need to be removed from the liquid. Then, porcini mushrooms can be used to prepare various dishes, the recipes of which will be described a little later.
When you have fresh mushrooms in your house, but there is no time to cook them, you can solve this problem in a simple way: freeze the product in the freezer. To do this, you need to carefully sort out the mushrooms, clean them from contamination and choose only healthy and fresh ones. The main thing at the same time - do not forget to get rid of the roots. Cut mushrooms in a way convenient for you and place in bags, which will then go to the freezer. If in winter you decide to make soup from this product, then frozen mushrooms just need to be dipped in boiling water. You should not merge the first fat - it will be quite fragrant and transparent.
Hot mushroom pickling recipes
- 1 bucket of ceps
- 1.5 cups of salt
All recipes for pickling white mushrooms in a hot way start with the fact that it is recommended that young boletus should be boiled, let it boil 1-2 times, put on a sieve and pour over cold water until it cools down. Allow them to dry on the same sieves, turning over several times. Then put the mushrooms in jars with their hats up, pouring each row with salt, cover with a dry circle, put a stone on top. After a few days, if the jar is incomplete, add fresh mushrooms, pour melted, barely warm oil, and it is best to tie a bubble. Store in a cool, dry place. Before use, soak the mushrooms for 1 hour in cold water (and if they have been salted for a long time, then you can soak them for a whole day), then rinse in several waters. Mushrooms prepared in this way almost do not differ in taste from fresh ones, especially if they are boiled in a broth with a powder of porcini mushrooms.
How to cook pickled porcini mushrooms for the winter at home
Take mushrooms only fresh. They will be dense and fragrant. If the mushrooms look like boiled, then they have been standing for more than a day. Such mushrooms can also be pickled, but if you have a choice, it is better to take fresh ones. Take coarse salt without adding iodine. Sugar is ordinary. If there is no seasoning for pickling mushrooms, you can replace it. Roll the mushrooms in half-liter jars, on the bottom of each put 1 small bay leaf, 2 peas of black pepper, 2 peas of allspice, 1 clove, 1 dill umbrella, a little dried garlic, or a fresh clove (previously peeled). You can add a piece of horseradish leaf. Porcini mushrooms should be soaked for 10 minutes in cold water with salt. And then clean. Check that there are no wormy mushrooms. Remove the skin from the legs directly with a peeler. She's pretty fat. And remove the peel from the hat by picking up the edge with a knife. If the mushrooms are small, you can simply rinse them thoroughly with water and clean the contaminated areas.
Cut the mushrooms into small pieces so that you can then eat them immediately from the jar, without slicing. In addition, small pieces are easier and better saturated with marinade.
Pour water into the pan and dip the mushrooms. There should be plenty of water so that the mushrooms float freely. Wait for the water to boil and detect the hour for cooking. Reduce the fire to a minimum, do not tightly cover the pan with a lid. From time to time, open and remove the foam with a slotted spoon.
When the mushrooms are cooked, throw them in a colander and let the whole broth drain.
Rinse the jars thoroughly and sterilize them together with the lids with boiling water or in a hot oven. Put a spice on the bottom of each jar.
Put the boiled porcini mushrooms in a jar almost to the top, but do not press tightly. Let there be a place for the marinade.
Boil the marinade in a separate pan. To do this, pour sugar, salt, pour a liter of boiling water and wait for boiling again. As it boils, pour vinegar.
When the marinade boils again, immediately pour them mushrooms in jars until the thread.
In a wide pan, put a piece of cloth and put cans on it. Pour hot water so that it covers the cans on the shoulders. The fabric is needed so that the jars do not crack during sterilization. Wait until the water boils and reduce the gas to a minimum. Take time. Sterilize liter cans for 25 minutes, half-liter cans - 20.
Pickled porcini mushrooms for the winter in jars are almost ready. Roll up the jars with lids and, after cooling naturally, take them to a cool place for storage. In the same way, using this simple recipe, you can also harvest other mushrooms for the winter.
It’s not difficult to prepare mushrooms tasty, taking into account some subtleties:
- Process in the first 12 hours after harvesting, otherwise most of the beneficial properties will be removed from them.
- Large, cut into 3-4 parts, and pickle small whole. It’s better to sort them, of course, so they will look prettier
- During the collection, pay attention to its slice. The false mushroom turns pink flesh, while the present remains white
- So that the mushrooms do not darken, keep them in an acidified solution until sent to boiling water
- In order for fungi to maintain their strength during cooking, dip them in boiling water
- It is advisable to boil in an enamel bowl, as many metals are oxidized in contact with food
- Do not overdo it with seasonings, so as not to drown out the mushroom aroma
- If you plan to store the blanks until spring, do not forget to add vinegar essence
Pickled white mushrooms without sterilization
This method is one of the most successful winter harvest recipes. It should be noted that the marinade is as close as possible to the classical method of preparation. It can be used for pickling both boletus and other representatives of the mushroom kingdom. Be sure to try it!
Sort by size, clear of moss and other litter.
We cut into identical pieces. Rinse well
Put the chopped mass in boiling water. It’s possible with a slide, they will settle during cooking
Bring to a boil, remove the foam. Boil for 10-15 minutes. This will be only the first cooking. Drain with a colander, rinse and let drain.
We mix water, sugar, salt and acetic acid in a bowl (for those who like salt, add 80 grams, and for a moderate taste, salt is enough and 50 grams)
Stir until dissolved, pour into the boiled mushroom mixture.
Add spices (cloves, allspice, lavrushka)
We put on the stove. As soon as it boils, we reduce the fire to a minimum. Stir for about an hour, stir occasionally, removing the foam.
Lastly, chop and add the garlic.
During cooking, the marinade will begin to thicken, since the part will evaporate, and when we roll the marinade will be already thick and viscous
We lay out in glass containers for spinning, having previously sterilized the container.
Pickled porcini mushrooms "In the city" - recipe for 1 liter
What could be tastier than crispy, pickled mushrooms on the festive table? I want to share with you an excellent recipe for pickling winter mushrooms. The cooking technology is not complicated, but the result is simply amazing! Recommend!
We sort, remove debris and dirt
We cut into approximately equal parts
We send to cook for 30 minutes, do not forget to remove the foam
Next, we combine in a metal bowl all the ingredients prepared for brine, except for the acetic acid we will add it after cooking, so that the vinegar does not evaporate. Cook for 5 minutes, on medium heat, so that the marinade gurgles slightly
We send the mushroom mixture to the marinade and cook for another 10 minutes. Remove from the stove, add vinegar
We fill the jars. Cover with lids without twisting. We put to sterilize. In any way convenient for you.
We will sterilize with an air grill. We place the jars in the air grill, close the lid and let stand for 15 minutes.
We take out with a towel or other hand rags, tightly twist the lid, turn upside down. Leave at room temperature until completely cooled.
Pickled porcini mushrooms with spices
Truly delicious royal mushrooms are always the decoration of any table. Each jar is worth its weight in gold! And mushrooms pickled according to this recipe will be appreciated first of all by lovers of spicy spices. The delicate aroma of cinnamon and mustard will give them a special piquancy!
Cooking pickle brine:
We mix water in an iron container, add salt, mustard, pepper, granulated sugar, cinnamon, dill, and lavrushka. Bring to a boil and let stand 5-7 minutes
We put the boiled mass into the brine, bring to a boil. Boil for 15-20 minutes
We put in jars, sterilize for 20-30 minutes. Roll up. Wrap up heat and leave to cool until the next day.
Delicate and delicious mushroom pate will be the perfect complement to breakfast.
- mushrooms - 1 kg,
- champignons - 600 g,
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp. l.,
- vinegar 9% - 2 tbsp. l.,
- salt, peppercorns - to taste.
How to cook:
- Rinse the champignons, chopped randomly.
- Go through the mushrooms, carefully remove the upper dark layer, grind.
- Send mushrooms to a pan with oil, fry until cooked.
- Spiced peeled and chopped onions separately until transparent, then put in mushrooms.
- Pour 200 ml of water into a pan, simmer over low heat until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Transfer the mass to a deep bowl, mashed with a blender.
- Then put in a pan, pour 100 ml of water, add pepper and salt, boil. Add the required amount of vinegar.
- Spread the paste on prepared jars. Roll up.
Fragrant mushrooms from a jar in a fried form are so aromatic and tasty that appetite wakes up from one smell. Preparation is simple and fast.
- porcini mushrooms - 2 kg,
- salt - 5 tsp.,
- pork fat - 400 g.
Instead of animal fat, it is permissible to use vegetable oil. It all depends on taste preferences.
How to cook:
- Rinse mushrooms, put in a pan with water.
- Allow to boil and boil for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure twice, changing the water. Throw it in a colander.
- Cut the cooled mushrooms into pieces, put on a hot dry frying pan, fry until the moisture evaporates.
- Spread pork fat and salt, fry for half an hour over medium heat, stirring often.
- Put mushrooms in prepared jars, add fat and roll up.
Mushrooms in such a marinade are moderately salty, aromatic and very tasty!
- porcini mushrooms - 2 kg,
- vinegar 70% - 3 tbsp. l.,
- salt - 2 tbsp. l.,
- sugar - 2 tbsp. l.,
- cinnamon - optional
- water - 2 l.
Spices (bay leaf, pepper and garlic) add to your preferences. Cinnamon can not be used at all, but it gives a more interesting taste.
How to cook:
- Go through the mushrooms, cut.
- Boil in salted water for 20 minutes after boiling. Remove the resulting foam.
- Fold in a colander to drain liquid. Cool.
- Pour water into the pan, add vinegar essence, sugar and salt, parsley, garlic and a few peppercorns. Boil.
- Put the mushrooms in a boiling marinade, boil for about 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly spread the mushrooms in jars, completely fill with brine and roll up.
It seems that there is nothing complicated in freezing. But so that the mushrooms do not stick together and do not darken, it is important to observe some nuances.
Devices and ingredients:
- mushrooms - how many are,
- zip packs.
How to cook:
- Rinse the mushrooms, clean from contamination, remove the darkened thin layer.
- Dry by spreading on a towel.
- Small mushrooms can be frozen whole, it is better to cut large ones into large pieces.
- Arrange the mushrooms in zip packages in one layer. Release air and put into the freezer.
Previously, you can boil the mushrooms until cooked, recline in a colander, cool and dry. Then freeze in the same way. This option will subsequently save you from prolonged heat treatment.
In winter, dried mushrooms will come in handy. With them you can cook a delicious soup, make caviar, various casseroles and gravy. The most convenient and fastest way is to dry the mushrooms in the oven. Only the ingredient in this recipe is mushrooms in any quantity.
How to cook:
- Go through the mushrooms. Do not wash - when drying, excess moisture is useless. It is enough to wipe and scrape off the thin top layer with a knife.
- Cut the hats and legs into slices (thickness about 0.5 cm).
- Cover the pan with parchment paper.
- Spread the mushrooms in one layer at a distance of 0.5 cm from each other.
- Preheat oven to 50 ° C, cook for 2 hours with the door ajar.
- Add temperature to 70 ° C, dry for another 2 hours with a small click.
- Then lower the temperature to 60 ° C and cook for another 2-3 hours. You can check the readiness by breaking the mushroom: it should break easily.
Mushrooms should not be stored in plastic bags. After drying, they can be placed in a vacuum container, jar, cotton bag or cardboard box.
A delicious and satisfying salad can be used as an independent dish or as a complement to meat products.
- fleshy tomatoes - 2.5 kg,
- fresh beans - 0.7 kg
- porcini mushrooms - 1 kg,
- carrots - 1 kg
- onions - 0.5 kg,
- sunflower oil - 180 ml,
- vinegar 9% - 80 ml
- granulated sugar - 20 g,
- salt - 25 g
- peppercorns - 4-6 pcs.
To shorten the cooking process, soak the washed beans for 12 hours in cool water.
How to cook:
- Boil beans, discard in a colander.
- Sort out the mushrooms, clean and rinse. Cut into pieces.
- Cut the peeled onions in half rings.
- Remove the peel from the tomato. To do this, scald them with boiling water, then the process will be faster. Puree the pulp with a blender.
- Peel the carrots, grate. Large or small - it does not matter.
- Place all vegetables and mushrooms in a cauldron or a thick-bottomed pan.
- Add spices and cooking oil. From the moment of boiling, cook the mass for 40 minutes.
- At the end of cooking pour vinegar. Mix.
- Arrange the hot salad in prepared jars. Roll up.